Electronic torque wrenche SET DDS-1N 2 - 100 Nm incl. INSERT TOOLS 10 - 22 mm
Price/Unit net: EUR 0,00
Safe control of torque values is done easily with the electronic SALTUS torque wrench DDS-N. The wrench fulfills DIN EN ISO 6789 requirements and because of its design and uncomplicated handling perfectly suited for use in workshops.Functionally the DDS-N concentrates on the essential necessities in application: safe tightening torques for screw fastenings. Unique is our success to offer this battery driven tool at very low price level with optimized quality. After the tool is switched on the screw is simply tightened and the measure function displays the peak value. When reaching the peak measurement the LED flashes and a buzzer sounds. After pressing the zero button the wrench is automatically reset and you can start a new measurement. The integrated battery control avoids insufficient power supply
· Automatic offset detection
· Power saving function by automatic power switch-off
· Operating time with fully charged battery: 8 hrs.
· Charging time of battery: 14 hrs.
· NiMh battery has memory failure
· Measurement range 2 - 100 Nm
· Precision grade according to DIN EN ISO 6789: +/- 4%
· LED green: new measurement can be adjusted
· LED flashes red and Buzzer: peak measurement is reached
· ratchet 30/DC-1/4''
· ratchet 30/DC-3/8''
· ratchet 30/DC-1/2''
· Set of Ring Spanner Insert 20/DC with size 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22
· Set of Open End Spanner Insert 20/DC with size 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19
By using special-sockets or special tools a corrected setting must be calculated for the used torque wrench.
Fast and Easy Inquiry »